The vegetable garden is one of the biggest global trends at present. We hope to grow our own products. If you are considering creating a vegetable garden, here are some tips that are useful to you and can cultivate your fun.
Working in the garden inside is as interesting as enjoying the fruits of the garden. Here is a simple way to ensure that vegetables are organic and pesticide-free. At the same time, you can save money, reduce food processing procedures and make your garden more beautiful.
Strawberry, lettuce, pumpkin, vanilla and tomatoes–plant the plants you are most likely to cook in your garden. You may consider planting berries and more expensive vegetables, such as peas, green asparagus, green beans and raspberries, blackberries or raisins. You can visit local retailers to get inspiration and see which plants and herbs are suitable for your garden. The more popular herbs are basil, mint, sage and chili. Asian herbs are mustard, Persicaria odorata, lemon grass and garlic.
For cutting, digging, cleaning the garden, pruning machine, axe, rake and shovel are the four best Garden Tools. Hand knives are more useful for small bed and flowerpot details or work. Be sure to choose a high-quality tool, it will make you handy-not the least important-and look comfortable!
Create a Garden-Quick Guide:
(1) Select a light spot-vegetables should not be planted in large shadows. Ideally, it should be convenient and unobstructed from your garden to the kitchen, so that when you cook, you can get the plants you want from the garden at any time. If you do not have a suitable garden entrance, you can replace it with a greenhouse or flower pots placed on the terrace or balcony.
(2) Start small-choose some vegetables or plants that are most likely to be used in the kitchen.
(3) Planting the garden in different areas. A better way is to divide it into four areas or plant it along the sidewalk.
(4) adding mulch and plants. Before introducing seedlings or plants into the garden, wet the soil and keep it for one day or more.
(5) Water. Avoid over watering plants that need frequent watering and prefer a drier environment.
(6) Harvest! The beauty of a kitchen garden is that once you start planting, you can harvest some vegetables every time you walk out the door.
Having said so much, the premise of creating a Emily Zhang or garden is that you need high quality garden tools to help. If you need to buy Garden tool, you may as well come here and have a look. The website: /