Do you still go to the yard to water in summer and get bitten by annoying mosquitoes? Consider an automatic garden watering system. First, the cost is lower; second, it is more flexible and convenient. After all, you still have some time to turn on the system, right?
Let's take a look at this high quality garden tools.
How to plan the watering system?
1. We should draw the plane of the garden. Here we need to record all kinds of plants, whether trees are shrubs or ground cover, single trees or rows, and whether there are flowerpots to pour. Be as detailed as possible and list the quantity so that you can buy all the accessories you need as few times as possible.
2. According to the faucet position and garden layout, design the water pipe routing map. High efficiency, less obstruction.
3. Measure the size and calculate how long the main pipe needs.
4. According to the design of water pipe routing, calculate how many branch connectors and types are needed.
5. Calculate how many outlets and the types of outlets are needed according to the types and quantity of plants and the position from the main pipeline in the design.
7. Installation. Care should be taken in the implementation of the project.
Contact us to learn more: /