The basic components required to install lawn sprinkler irrigation systems are listed below:
1. PVC hose: Underground sprinkler system pipes are usually made of PVC pipes.
If you made a wrong cut, it might be a good idea to have a little extra on hand.
2. PVC connector: You will need elbows and tees to allow all the bends and bends needed to lay the PCV pipe in the direction you need.
3. Controller and timer: Your sprinkler system needs a controller and timer that can be set so that the device knows when to water the lawn and how long to park it. In addition, you can choose between "smart" controllers and typical "dumb" types. The intelligent controller can automatically adjust the water volume according to the current weather conditions.
4.Garden spray gun: The sprinkler is a working part that sprays water onto the landscape. The type of nozzle you need depends on the direction of spraying, the amount of spray space and the style of spray pattern.
5. Pipes or risers: Pipes, also called risers, are used to connect sprinklers or drip irrigation lines to PVC pipes for the system to work.
6. Valves: Valves control the flow of water through the system as they open and close to allow water to enter the sprinkler system. Valve box: You can easily access the valve and protect the valve.
7. Drain pipe: The drain pipe discharges water from the pipe when it is no longer pressurized,
And install manual and automatic drain pipes at the end of the sprinkler line and any low points.
8. Backflow prevention valve: Many areas need to install a backflow prevention device, which is an anti-siphon device.
9. Intelligent controller: Operate the sprinkler system, turn it off and on again.
To learn more about high quality garden tools, please contact us: /