Stainless steel hose is a flexible piece with excellent performance in modern industrial pipelines. The structure is a stainless steel corrugated pipe with one or more layers of steel wire or steel belt mesh sleeve, and the two ends are equipped with joints or flange heads to transport various media.
Its characteristics: corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance (-196℃～+420℃), light weight, small size and good flexibility.
The main purpose:
1. Transport corrosive chemical media or organic solvents. (Such as: nitrogen water, acetone, etc.)
2. Conveying high-temperature gas, hot oil and other high-temperature media (such as: hot steam, heat transfer oil, etc.)
3. Conveying low temperature or ultra-low temperature medium (such as: liquid nitrogen)
4. Transport water, gasoline and other media under high temperature environment. (Such as: water vapor system and hydraulic system in steelmaking, coking, continuous casting equipment)
5. Pipelines that need shock absorption or noise elimination (such as: pump inlet and outlet)
If you need to order or wholesale high-quality metal hoses, please feel free to contact us.